Supplementary Registration of Voters 8-27 July 2019
Supplementary Registration for the Namibian Presidential and National Assembly Elections will be held at all Namibia Foreign Missions abroad, from 8-27 July 2019.
Namibian Citizens who have never registered before, those who attained the age of 18 before the registration date and for those who have lost their voter registration card, are invited to register at the Namibian High Commission in London.
The Supplementary Registration process will take place as follows:
· Registration Point (Venue): Namibia High Commission, W1G 9LU, 6 Chandos Street, London.
· Registration Dates: 8-27 July 2019
· Time: 8am - 7pm
· Requirements: Old and New Namibian ID
· Valid Namibian Ordinary passport (Green)
· Valid Namibian Driver's Licence
· Namibian Citizenship Certificate (sworn statement by two registered deponents)
Those in possession of a valid Voter Registration Card issued during the 2014 registration do not need to register.
The Presidential and National Assembly Elections will be held in Namibia on 27 November 2019.
Elections abroad for all Namibians outside the country will be held at Namibian Missions abroad on 13 November 2019.
Go Register to Vote, Your Vote Counts